Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How I Organize My Mineral Makeup Jars

I have been looking for a plastic casing with small little compartments in it for quite some time to store my mineral jars...I have managed to come up with quite a collection of jars that i really need a proper way to store all of them =)

So i found this in Jusco...


Its actually a little organizer for your stationaries and such...for only RM9.90! (there was another 10% disc =)

and it came with these little plastic thing for u to reorganize the space inside, if you want to...

so i arranged my minerals by foundation,blushes,concealers and eyeshadow colors! :D

For foundation, So far i have :

Top to bottom - left to right : Medium, Soft butter peach-full jar (my fav),pink tan,winged butter,buttered tan, light, ivory (2nd fav :P),light medium,soft butter peach (this is sample jar) and golden fair

My collection of blushes and bronzer:

Top to bottom : soft bronzer,jingle bells, pink ribbon and natural!


Concealers:

Top to bottom : Aussie perk me up (good for undereye bags and circles),sunlight and pearl mint (use it for primer)

Eyeshadows!

Top to bottom : scented candles, floating feathers (can use as underbrow highlighter or base),sleigh ride,christmas carol, silver bells

and lastly...

Baby bath e/s color and my one and only finishing powder from EDM :)

I really felt so happy and proud of myself for organizing my minerals that way ... and i was admiring them n tot i should also store some of my eye pigments that way too and look what happened =_=


I had to take out all the jars and wash away the pink color pigment ..grrrrr

3 comments:

Redsponge said...

arh?! You did cap the jar properly?

Eh, you put the jar upside down like that, when u open the jar, the powder wont "fly"? ;p

Redsponge said...

hee, i want to show you my plastic case too. But, I hardly got time to blog lately unless got paid post la! ;p

ben said...

wah..that really a lot of EDM samples u hav! Do u really use them all? and u hav so many other makeup too!!!

cbenc12