Thursday, March 5, 2009

Elf Spree Part 1

Yes!!! My E.L.F. spree finally arrived! :D


In case u dono, ELF is a brand in US selling quality cosmetics at only $1 each!!! can u believe it??? But of cos after conversion and shipping charges etc etc...its RM8 per item. But still cheap rite!!! :)

Look at my stuff...all nicely bubble wrapped!

wahaha...im beginning to become a makeup junkie...i keep on collect makeup and i cant use them as fast as i buy them 'x'

I bought : e.l.f. studio eye primer and liner sealer,total face brush,eye widener,eye brightening eyeliner (in ash), healthy glow bronzing powder (in luminance) and a bronzing,blending,blushing brush

It may seem like a lot in the pic...cos i was sharing postage with my sis :P

If you are wondering how i bought these cosmetics from US, i bought them from sgdrugstore from lowyat.net...really a recommended seller! and he is actually a dude! =)
fancy a dude doing all these for us ladies! haha

one of my item was out of stock and he even left a nice note together with my refund in the parcel...

he gave me a FREE GIFT to compensate for my disapointment! fancy that! yes i was disapointed the item was out of stock...but happy to get this free item

Reviews should be coming soon :) and i have a few other orders coming in ... wahaha

2 comments:

Redsponge said...

Hee the free gift looks pretty! It is WHITE! :)

Tell me why u like bronzer so much. :)

Pink Cotton said...

but i still need to buy the palette to put inside lo..or else its empty 'x'

hehe bcos my face is too red, i cannot wear blush in the daytime or when its hot...so bronzer ngam me, cos it only give me some kind of glow :)