Sunday, February 22, 2009

EDM Haul!

Took advantage of the Everyday Minerals 17% discount just before Christmas 2008 and splurged on minerals and brushes =))))

love em so much....this time, it took a longer time to arrive. Usually it will take exactly 3 weeks to reach my home but this time it took 4 weeks plus...i was sooo worried!

But luckily it managed to reach me JUST before CNY!!! SO SO SO HAPPY!!! :D



Ok this time, i bought an eye shadow brush and lip scrub

1 free sample set, 3 eyeshadow colors, 1 finishing powder, 1 medium sized foundation. My small little mineral jars are accumulating!!! =) i must think of a way to store them nicely...

and for the christmas season...any orders above $17 will get these freebies!

I really love the jingle bells blush lor...it gives you a rosy glimmery finish.The rest i haven try yet 'x'

These are my e/s purchase...i actually wanted to choose golden colors cos i've been wanting to create a nice golden look for my eyes....but these are not really the gold im looking for...

Worst thing...both colors are almost similar >.< align="center">

Looks like rough but it actually sort of dissolves when you rub against your lips

It does exfoliate lips and my lips felt as if i just put on lipbalm after using it...hmm

and i really love the edm e/s brush! its flat and its very good for packing on colors on the lids!!

5 comments:

Redsponge said...

waiseh! Do you dance when you open up the parcel? lol. hmm so the eye shadow, not gold? what colour they are? or is it not shimmer enough?

Redsponge said...

If you are more active in this acc, I think I will move from ur mindless musing to here! ;p

Pink Cotton said...

hahaha...so surprised to see u here...

the colors are very shimmery and not enough color..hmm dono how to xplain...i want more gold than shimmery 'x'

kekeke lazy mah...i think i will hv another set of cosmetics arriving for me nxt week...YAY!

Redsponge said...

psst, i bought a container for my small kong dy!! 'x' Am a happy girl!

Hmm, I think I know what gold u want now! 'x' You want a more metallic gold?!

ahlost said...

Wahh.. The last time I got mine, I gave them to my sis :)

and oh ya.. Should show us how you use them ma :D