Sunday, December 14, 2008

Elianto Eyeliner and Blending Brush

I've always wanted to learn how to use the eyeliner correctly...pencil eyeliner would of course be the easiest to use but i find the effect not dramatic enough :P

So i bought liquid eyeliner few yrs ago but i still dont know the proper way to use it =_=

I finally bought a gel eyeliner few weeks ago...from Elianto


Quite cheap at only RM19.90 but i was disapointed to see that it has already dried up :(

I tried this method in my attempt to salvage my dried up eyeliner ....it managed to sort of 'heat up' the liner...but after a few days it seems to have dried up again :(

I am eyeing the MAC gel eyeliner...hehe need to save up :P

I also bought a eye blending brush from Elianto that day (RM11)

And i am quite pleased with this brush....

Very soft synthetic bristles and it makes blending and eyeshadow application a breeze!

A must have! =)

No comments: