Saturday, August 9, 2008

Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm Pink (BB Cream)

For the past few months i have seen a recent craze for BB (blemish balm) creams on my usual online shopping haunt...lowyat.net :D

Here's a short description on the origins of BB cream:


It appears that BB Cream was formulated as an after treatment cream for those who underwent laser surgery and soon became popular with the Korean celebrities. This is because this natural care cream for delicate sensitive skin has the ability to cover the irregularities on the skin as well as soften skin texture.

Well it does sound wonderful and of cos my hand was itching to try it lor...


so i went and bought the sample size just to see what the craze was all about..


There are many brands of BB cream but i chose this one as it has SPF 25

that way, i can use it as my sunblock sometimes...


i find the texture to be very similar to foundation...but easier to blend...

it only comes in one shade...


but the color seems to be able to blend into my skin after a few minutes of application

as for coverage...to be honest, i didnt find any big difference like the before and after pic above but i did certainly find my complexion to be better as my skin tends to become patchy and reddish

5 comments:

Olive Poppy said...

Ooo, I've heard raves about BB cream but too bad we can't get our hands on the better brands in Msia. How long did you use it for? Maybe it takes a while to start showing effects?

Pink Cotton said...

hi..i think i shud update this post a bit ...heh

after a few times, i feel that my skin tone is much more even with bb cream...i love it actually :)

ive heard good reviews of skin food bb cream tho

Pink Winnie said...

hi,i've bought it too, same type with you, it's really good.. love it so.. much.. :p

Emily said...

thanks for the awesome bb cream review! i wanna buy that one now... :]

check out this other bb cream on my blog :] http://ohwowsorandom.blogspot.com/2009/07/beauty-product-review-shills-perfect.html#comments

Unknown said...

I got BB cream from my Korean friend and at first I loved it! That is, until I checked the ingredients and found there are many toxics in the cream, like all the parabens (forbidden now in Denmark because they cause hormonal problems) and triclosan. I am really shocked! Not sure now if I just should chuck it in the trash or bring it somewhere where they treat chemical waste.